Apartment – Tenants Insurance

apartment insuranceAre you living in an apartment or renting a house?  Tenants insurance is designed to cover damage to your personal property. It will also provide reimbursement for additional living expenses if it becomes necessary for you to live elsewhere after your apartment is damaged by a covered peril.

For more information about insurance for your apartment or rented home in Ontario, complete our quote request form today.  Our Mutual Aid brokers would be happy to assist you.